Thursday, April 29, 2004

So, I don't know how many other people did what I did...I googled "TAA Stike", and of course, there were links to the Badger Herald and Daily Cardinal articles on the subject. Then I found a blog called College Chaos. It belongs to Alison Pesche, who I would assume is a student here, who had a post about the TAA strike, with a link to how students could get involved.
I also found on the TAA homepage, the organization's reasoning for the strike, as well as a list of all of the departments that support them. The TAA lists off-campus sites for professors to hold their classes, as well as fact sheets for the press to use. The university also put out news releases. Overall, there seems to be a lot of information, both opinion and factual.

One interesting thing I found, a Badger Herald story about the strike appeared in U-wire and was on a site in Hawaii, called Ka Leo O Hawaii.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home