Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Like Katrina, I googled TAA Strike as well. The first 2 websites that appeared were the Daily Cardnial and Badger Herald. I'm really surprised at how much attention the whole ordeal got. I too am surprised that so many other people have heard about it too. In fact my friend from a different UW school was searching around our hom website and found it that way. She was curious and checked it out. This amazed me. When I as seraching I found some personal weblogs for and against the strike. Each one was very interesting. Something that also caught my fancy was that I was talking to my parents (we live about 30 min East of Milwuakee) and they didn't hear a thing about it. I thought the whole point of this strike was to get attention? Obviously the news didn't reach Milwaukee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home