Sunday, April 25, 2004

I visited the TAA's Official Website particularly to try and find a list of buildings which are going to be surrounded by picket lines. Much to my disappointment, I could not find such a list. I fully sympathize with the TAA and their "raw deal", yet I do not feel obligated to not cross their picket lines. I personally feel that the TAA has no right to discourage students from entering the school's facilities on the grounds that the from what I understand of the matter, most of the students and faculty of the University are on the side of the TAA, so I am not quite sure that the way the TAA is expressing its frustration is justified. The state of Wisconsin is refusing to meet their needs, not the faculty and students. I am just wondering if anyone has any logical explinations as to why this walk-out is really more of a "keep-out". I guess I am not very confident that the State really cares if the students to go class or not. I can't complain about a day off, especially this time of year when the weather is nice, it's just too bad it has to happen this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home