Monday, March 01, 2004

From what Katrina stated earlier today, I also agree with certain aspects of Rheingold's text. The fact that he used the WELL and was able to find an answer concerning his daughter's tick before he received a phone call from the pediatrician shows how the internet can actually be quite helpful in certain situations. I agree with Katrina because I always check online and look up different symptoms if I feel like I may be getting sick to see what it could be and how I could possibly cure it without going to a doctor. However, this may become an obsession with hypochondriac's because there may be too much information for them to find online which could cause them to freak out for no reason. In general, the internet does have many different helpful resources that can end up saving people time and money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home